PC200-712 - Pastoral & Church Focussed Ministry Project - 6,000 words
2,679 Standard Tuition Fee
Category advanced unitC
pastoral churchUnit Discipline
96cps of study, including 36 cps at AQF level 6
Prior to 2020, this unit content was delivered under the unit code PC490.
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will
A. Know and understand
1. Demonstrate Functional knowledge and understanding of a selected PC topic
B. Be able to
1. Identify and problematise a selected PC topic
2. Devise and execute a method for achieving the purpose of the investigation
3. Discuss recent scholarship on the selected PC topic
4. Synthesise data from diverse scholarship to formulate Critical perspectives on the selected PC topic
5. Present Critical evidence-based perspectives on the selected PC topic (in an essay/report of 6000 words)
C. Be in a position to
1. Apply Functional perspectives and skills from independently investigated PC topics to ministry practice and Christian living as a reflective practitioner
Candidates must submit a proposed programme of research to the course coordinator at their institution.
- The candidate’s approved institution is responsible to ensure that the appropriate pre-requisites have been met, that the candidate has the ability to complete the project satisfactorily, that effective supervision and resources are available, and that the program of study has been submitted to and approved by the appropriate Field moderator.
- The Research Topic may take the form of academic or field-based research on a particular aspect of one subject area, or across several areas or Fields. It must have clear aims and focus and requires completion of a 6,000 word project
- The completed Research Project must conform to the format specified for Projects in the Master of Arts (Theology) (Ministry). One copy is to be kept by the approved institution and one submitted to the designated Field Moderator.
- The Project shall be assessed by an appropriately qualified person within the candidate’s approved institution and moderated by the designated Field Moderator.
Bible College of South Australia01/02/202317/03/202330/06/2023On CampusEnquire