EndNote for students and staff
What is it?
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop. The Australian College of Theology has purchased a license for its staff and students to use EndNote at no cost, while associated with the ACT.
How do I get it?
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
What’s new in EndNote X8
- Share your library with up to 100 other EndNote desktop users on X7.2 or later; providing teams with immediate real time access to the same set of references, attachments, notes and annotations
- Access the Activity Feed to see what your colleagues are doing in the Shared Library and when new members join
- New, modern, easy to identify icons – identical across both Mac and Windows
- Updated workflows for finding reference updates
- Every X8 library includes a built in Recently Added group which can be customized, allowing users to pick up right where they left off in the research workflow
- Configure Sync option in the Groups pane to simplify desktop activation process
- Utilize unlimited file attachment storage in your online library
- Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word 2016