Academic Data & College Liaison Officer
The Australian College of Theology (ACT) is seeking an Academic Data & College Liaison Officer to contribute to the ACT’s quality assurance of its courses. This is a fixed term part-time position at two days per week equivalent with the possibility of flexible working hours. The start date is negotiable with an end date of 30 November 2018. The role will be based in the head office of the ACT in the Sydney CBD.
About the Role
The Academic Data & College Liaison Officer will process, analyse, and report on academic data to support quality improvement in the ACT. They will also communicate data to affiliated colleges of the ACT and facilitate engagement with reported data. The Academic Data & College Liaison Officer will be a member of the ACT’s quality management team and report to the Director of Quality and Operations.
- Manage all aspects of the ACT’s student surveys including those in the QILT suite and the ACT’s internal surveys
- Collate, analyse, and report on academic data including survey data, enrolment statistics, and academic performance data
- Communicate reported data to affiliated colleges, support the interpretation of and engagement with data by affiliated colleges
- Produce quarterly briefings for affiliated colleges on developments in quality management in the ACT
- Prepare online surveys
- Coordinate and prepare reports for quality team visits to affiliated colleges
- Contribute to the administration of the ACT’s review of affiliated colleges
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of the higher education sector in Australia
- Skills and experience in the analysis of data
- Proficient in the use of Excel and an ability to quickly acquire skills in the use of databases and other software
- Experience creating and administering online surveys
- Ability to produce reports
- Ability to effectively communicate interpersonally
- Capacity to support the Purpose of the ACT
Terms of Appointment
The position will be paid at Level 5 Step 1 of the ACT’s Staff Salary Rates. The 2018 salary for a person employed full-time at Level 5 Step 1 is $73,809 plus superannuation, resulting in the total remuneration of $80, 821 including 9.5% superannuation. At a 0.4 load the salary component will be $29,524. This is a fixed term position ending 30 November 2018.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 23 February. Applications must include a cover letter addressing the desired qualifications, skills and experience, a curriculum vitae, and contact details for two referees. Applications are to be sent to the Director of Quality and Operations, Paul Yeates (email@example.com, 02 9262 7890).