TH200-936 - Theology Project - 16,000 words
8,406 Standard Tuition Fee
Category other categoryD
48cps Level 8 units; 24cps in TH at level 8 or above; Introduction to Research Method
Prior to 2020, this unit content was delivered under the unit code TH796.
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will
A. Know and understand
1. Demonstrate Specialised knowledge and understanding of, and the research underlying, a selected TH topic
B. Be able to
1. Identify and problematise a selected TH topic
2. Devise and execute a method for achieving the purpose of the investigation
3. Evaluate Specialised methods and issues in the selected TH topic
4. Integrate ministry experience with diverse scholarship and research methods to formulate Critical perspectives on the selected TH topic
5. Present independent Research-Driven perspectives on the selected TH topic (in an essay/report of 7000/12000/16000 words)
C. Be in a position to
1. Applying research-based perspectives and research skills from independently investigated TH topics to ministry practice and Christian living as a reflective practitioner
Students will select a topic for investigation in consultation with a supervisor in their college.
Students will develop a list of resources as part of the execution of the project.
Chinese Theological College Australia01/07/202230/09/202230/06/2023Off CampusEnquire