TH200-812 - Theology Project - 7,000 words
2,802 Standard Tuition Fee
Category advanced unitC
Prior to 2020, this unit content was delivered under the unit code TH782.
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will
A. Know and understand
1. Demonstrate Advanced knowledge and understanding of, and the research underlying, a selected TH topic
B. Be able to
1. Identify and problematise a selected TH topic
2. Devise and execute a method for achieving the purpose of the investigation
3. Examine recent scholarship on the selected TH topic
4. Utilise diverse scholarship and research methods to formulate Critical perspectives on the selected TH topic
5. Present Research-Aware evidence-based perspectives on the selected TH topic (in an essay/report of 7000/12000/16000 words)
C. Be in a position to
1. Applying Advanced perspectives and research skills from independently investigated TH topics to ministry practice and Christian living as a reflective practitioner
Students will select a topic for investigation in consultation with a supervisor in their college.
Students will develop a list of resources as part of the execution of the project.