PC200-936 - Pastoral and Church-focussed Ministries Project - 16,000 words
8,406 Standard Tuition Fee
Category other categoryD
pastoral churchUnit Discipline
48cps Level 8 units; 24cps in PC at level 8 or above; Introduction to Research Method
Prior to 2020, this unit content was delivered under the unit code PC796.
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will
A. Know and understand
1. Demonstrate Specialised knowledge and understanding of, and research principles and method used in investigating, a selected PC topic
B. Be able to
1. Identify and problematise a selected PC topic
2. Devise and execute a method for achieving the purpose of the investigation
3. Evaluate Specialised methods and issues in the selected PC topic
4. Integrate ministry experience with diverse scholarship and research methods to formulate Critical perspectives on the selected PC topic
5. Present independent Research-Driven perspectives on the selected PC topic (in an essay/report of 16000 words)
C. Be in a position to
1. Apply research-based perspectives and research skills from independently investigated PC topics to ministry practice and Christian living as a reflective practitioner
Students will select a topic for investigation in consultation with a supervisor in their college.
This unit's indicative bibliography is currently being revised. Students should contact their home college for further details at the time of taking this unit.
Students will develop a list of resources as part of the execution of the project.
Malyon Theological College13/02/202331/03/202309/06/2023Off CampusEnquire
Malyon Theological College18/07/202318/08/202310/11/2023Off CampusEnquire