Student Results & Enrolment Information
You can access your enrolment, results, and lodge a request for FEE-HELP assistance online using the ACT’s academic management system, Paradigm EMS (previously known as TAMS).
To log in, go to the site linked below, and enter your username and password. Your username is your ACT student number. The initial password is based your date of birth and your student number in the following format: dd/mm + last three digits of your student number. eg student 201712011 born on July 1 will have an initial password of 01/07011.
- You can view and print a copy of your academic record by clicking the “print transcript” button against any course.
- You can view and print a confirmation of enrolment document by clicking the “print confirmation of enrolment” button against any course.
- You can edit your contact details under the “Edit Address” tab on the left-hand banner.
- You can lodge an eCAF application for FEE-HELP assistance under the “ECAF” tab on the left-hand banner. See FEE-HELP application instructions.
ACT releases results as soon as they become available from your college. Semester 1 results for most students are available by mid-July, and Semester 2 results for most students are available by mid-December.
Paradigm accessLog in to access your results and enrolment information
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop. The Australian College of Theology has purchased a license for its staff and students at most ACT colleges to use EndNote at no cost, while associated with the ACT.
Access EndNoteView more about EndNote
Students and staff members of the ACT are able to purchase Logos biblical study software for a discounted price.
Students are able to purchase any of the Logos packages at a discount of 20%, and can access additional resources at a discount. ACT-affiliated college faculty members may access a discount of 40%.
Logos will ask you to verify your college affiliation during the purchase process.
There is also a free version, Logos 7 Academic Basic, which can be accessed at: https://www.logos.com/academic-basic.
Purchase LogosView more about logos
Students and staff members have a range of options if they wish to purchase Accordance Bible Software at a discount, by entering the coupon code APP-ACofT18-9. The code is valid until August 2019. Accordance will verify your identity as a student or staff member of the Australian College of Theology (through your registered email address) at the time of purchase. If you are not on their list of current faculty or students, Accordance will contact the ACT to confirm your eligibility for the software.
Students and staff will be able to purchase the following packages:
- Greek & Hebrew Learner (or any higher collection) at 50% discount;
- and the following additional modules at 25% discount:
- NIV11-GK, BDAG and/or HALOT, BHS-T, USB5-T
For more information about student and staff discounts, see the attached flyer.