Graduate Certificate of Theology
Summary of changes
From 2020, the Graduate Certificate of Theology is being discontinued.
- No new course enrolments will be accepted after 31/12/2019.
- All existing credit achieved by existing students will be multiplied by three to transition to the new credit point structure.
- Students have the option to transfer immediately to the Graduate Certificate of Divinity after 31/12/2019.
- Students are permitted to continue in their course until the end of 2020 if they maintain continuous enrolment of at least one unit per semester in 2020, or have a suspension of candidature approved in writing by ACT for each semester without a unit enrolment.
- As a transitional arrangement for these students, they are required to achieve a total of at least 42cps for the completion of the course.
- The default position is that students will be continued in the Graduate Certificate of Theology, on the assumption that students will continue in their enrolled course. Students seeking to transfer to the Graduate Certificate of Divinity or another course are required to contact their primary college Registrar or complete the enquiry form below.
- No units can be undertaken in these course after 31/12/2020, and students still enrolled at that point in time are required to transfer into another course.