Bachelor of Theology (Honours)
Summary of changes
There is significant change to the unit requirements of the Bachelor of Theology (Honours).
- The course now relies on the completion of Level 8 coursework units, and a Level 8 project (rather than a Level 9 project).
- The coursework phase of the course is now greater in proportion to the research project phase.
- Depending on the specific coursework units selected, most students are likely to complete four x 12 credit point coursework units, plus 12cps Research Methods, and the 36cp project.
- Given the limited number of students in this course, college Registrars should discuss each student on a case-by-case basis with the ACT Registrar to determine the best outcome for the students. Students transitioning to the new course structure will be given extra concessions regarding the new course at the discretion of the ACT Registrar so that they are not disadvantaged by the change in the unit volumes available in 2020 compared to when students entered the course.
- All existing credit achieved by existing students will be multiplied by three to transition to the new credit point structure.
Bachelor of Theology (Honours), 2020 course structureView course outline
Students enrolled in this course with specific questions about the 2020 course changes are encouraged to contact their home college Registrar for course advice, or can contact the ACT Office for advice either by phoning 02 9262 7890 (extension 1), or by using this contact form.