EndNote for students and staff
What is it?
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows and Macintosh desktop. The Australian College of Theology has purchased a license for its staff and students at most ACT colleges to use EndNote at no cost, while associated with the ACT.
Who is eligible?
The license agreement that ACT has been able to enter into with the distributors of the program extends to the colleges directly affiliated with the ACT. The licensing agreement with the EndNote distributors is not able to extend to the approved third parties who deliver ACT’s courses on behalf of affiliated colleges.
This means that students enrolling in ACT courses through Australian College of Christianity, Worldview Centre for Intercultural Studies, Christian Ministry Institute, Summer Institute of Linguistics Australia and Timothy Partnership are unfortunately not able to access EndNote.
How do I get it?
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
What’s new in EndNote X9
EndNote X9 – Smarter teamwork
- Share a library of references or just a portion with new group sharing options
- Manage team input by providing “write” or “read only” access to your library
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on your shared library
EndNote X9 – Smarter workflow
- Create and reformat bibliographies instantly in Microsoft® Word
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Build your bibliography with the latest reference types, including blogs, multimedia, and social media
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with new Refreshed Styles to update references to key styles such as Chicago, ALA, MLA, and APA
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad
EndNote X9 – Smarter insights, now powered by Web of Science
- Use Manuscript Matcher to get an informed list of best-fit journals for submitting your paper
- Determine the impact and relevance of a group of references through a Citation Report with a Web of Science subscription